Kaotic Nature
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No health to ever attack...

Go down

No health to ever attack... Empty No health to ever attack...

Post  Joelolly Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 pm

It takes 10 health to raid(what's the point of raiding?) and 30 to conquer. I have a lvl 2 command center which allows me two units out at a time. However, if I send two out to conquer, it takes 60 health. How do people find the time to attack so much with the slow regen rates?

Joelolly

Back to top Go down

No health to ever attack... Empty Re: No health

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 pm

The lvl 2 command center lets you send 2 armies not 2 units. Right now I would say raid don't conquer. Get your rep up and don't worry about taking the prisoners, I have a bunch that just uselessly eat up my food. Next, don't send out two armies to take on the same monsters, get enough troops together and then go after it with one army. Start with monster levels of "few" or "several." Get your archery range going and get bowmen. They are essential to attacking and losing the fewest number of troops and getting the most rep. Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

No health to ever attack... Empty Re: No health to ever attack...

Post  Joelolly Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 am

Thank you very much. I can now get centurions, bowmen, and hussars. I just have to figure out the math now.

Joelolly

Back to top Go down

No health to ever attack... Empty check...

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 am

under the topic calculator idea. Maudlin made up a pretty good guide for figuring it out.

Back to top Go down

No health to ever attack... Empty Re: No health to ever attack...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down