Kaotic Nature
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any ideas for a step in the right direction?

Go down

any ideas for a step in the right direction? Empty any ideas for a step in the right direction?

Post  Chillen Tue May 04, 2010 5:17 pm

i have 2 farms both level 6 and a level 7 mine, i have a level 3 castle so i can build 1 more farm/mine. which should i do?? should i go another mine to i have alot of gold and food coming in to upgrade my castle to keep building farms?? also should i buy a archery and stable?? dilly is really helping me out but i want to get on my own feet ASAP and be able to help people out myself... give me a holla if you have any ideas to help me out or detailed strategys... thanks all.. go KN
Chillen
Chillen

Back to top Go down

any ideas for a step in the right direction? Empty Re: any ideas for a step in the right direction?

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm

build a farm, just upgrade ur gold mine to leve lten then when u have 4 farms get another gold mine and upgrade it to 10 blah blah, i hope that works for ya !!

Back to top Go down

any ideas for a step in the right direction? Empty Re: any ideas for a step in the right direction?

Post  Chillen Tue May 04, 2010 5:24 pm

should i go with a archery and a stable anytime soon?? or wait off on those??
Chillen
Chillen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Yes go for archery and a stable helps with ur archers when used together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillen Tue May 04, 2010 6:46 pm

ok, i got a archery, cant go with stable yet.. need more upgrades.. i got 2 level 6 farms 1 level 5 farm and 1 level 7 mine.. should be fine i guess for now.. how important is it to upgrade your castle really quick?? i want some rep points but i should be fine in 2 days or so with that. sorry for all the questions guys. i just want to learn as much as possible as fast as i can so i can try to catch up and get this rolling and become a key guy for us.
Chillen
Chillen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:03 pm

We don't know when pvp is coming. Back doesn't look like to soon. Anyway much more then lvl 7 i would is not really needed. Lvl 7 walls is y.
Archer towers are good for defense when pvp comes out.
But yea make bowman and as many as u can... ruca way of rep should out from there

Back to top Go down

any ideas for a step in the right direction? Empty I sent you 500 archers...

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:32 pm

so don't bother building a bunch of axe throwers. You'll need some hussars soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Would definitely get Bowman ASAP so you can get your Rep up.. and hussars are good for building your second city and resources raiding.. they carry a lot..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum